Please do remember to vote for this post on Indiblogger if you find it deserving enough.
1. It is 3 am in the night. Well…it is night yes. I usually go to bed at 3. No No. That was pretty metaphorical. I go to bed at 12 yes. But I don’t sleep before 3. The earlier “go to bed” was meant to express my literally sleeping… Fuck. I should sleep now.
2. It is 3:14. The face of my mobile phone clear proclaims that it is indeed, 3:14 in the morning. I tap some buttons and my facebook homepage appears in the screen. Don’t ask me which screen. Just a tap of a button. The Symbian enabled application logs-in me, into my world. Facebook. But wait!! No new notifications? It was a long 15 minutes before I checked it. Something should have happened. L
3. It is 3:26. I check for the time from time to time. I know my mother may wake up. She doesn’t like me sleeping late. I am reading an e book. 1984. George Well. It is a great book. I read all my books in my phone. But it’s time for some rest. The headphones are carrying some Pink Floyd genius into my ears. I like to listen to them.
4. It is 3:30. Just got a message in my phone. Oh yes. Someone just commented on one of my pics. Let me answer it. Today was an awesome day in the college. We had a rocking bakar session in which all kind of bitching was done. LP (HRC) was the initial hangout place after which we proceeded to a nearby market. We had some awesome clicking experiences. I was too happy with it. So I had put up a status and all my pictures. My 3.5 MP camera mobile came in handy. I love my cellphone. 😛
5. It is 5:30. Mother just switched on some lights. Fuck. Need to sleep. Fuck. Need to update my message. “Gooood morning guys”. I couldn’t have done it but for my sweet One touch Net.
P.S : The above is a piece of fiction conceived from imagination..written in view for the ‘Share Life‘ contest under the category of Phone-Photography. Please do vote for this entry if you like it (yes the link is at the top and the bottom just in case you miss it). Thanks to Indiblogger and Tata DOCOMO for this opportunity.